I&C Top 20 2018
Campaign I&C honors the brands and creative teams behind a new wave of advertising that reflects the richness and diversity of 21st century America.
This is work – by brands and their agencies – that prominently and honestly features underrepresented people, defies stereotypes and promotes an inclusive vision of our culture.
Why you should enter...
Campaign I&C explores the challenges and successes of brands and agencies as they tackle shifting demographics and a consumer culture that is redefining what we once considered mainstream.
It culminates in an event which honors 20 of the most cutting edge ads, which champion inclusion, transcend stereotypes and create an emotional connection between brand and consumer.
- Open to any organization within North America and South America.
- The work must have debuted and appeared more than once in North American or South American media between March 1, 2017 and April 15, 2018.
- Each nomination must be submitted with at least one piece of support material demonstrating the creative.
- It costs $249 to submit an entry.
- There is no limit to how many times an organization can nominate themselves but each nomination must be for a different campaign.
- Different executions of the same campaign should not be nominated separately – it counts as one nomination.
- The deadline for entries is 31 May 2018.
How are the I&C Top 20 chosen?
The Campaign editorial team and industry experts will review all campaign entries and choose 20 brands and their creative teams.
Editor, Campaign US
CCO/ Founder, Badger & Winters
Senior VP, COTY/ CoverGirl
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, HP
Founder, The Agency Sherpa
People with disabilities have spent their lives being missed by marketers.
Measurement is a game changer, says HP's global chief marketing and communication officer.
Marketer also announces partnership with The Female Quotient's The Girls' Lounge
Enter your most inspiring work that champions diversity and inclusion by May 31
The best creative is diverse, culturally relevant and defies stereotypes. Let's celebrate the best, boldest and most progressive work.