I&C Top 20 2018
Campaign I&C honors the brands and creative teams behind a new wave of advertising that reflects the richness and diversity of 21st century America.
This is work – by brands and their agencies – that prominently and honestly features underrepresented people, defies stereotypes and promotes an inclusive vision of our culture.
Why you should enter...
Campaign I&C explores the challenges and successes of brands and agencies as they tackle shifting demographics and a consumer culture that is redefining what we once considered mainstream.
It culminates in an event which honors 20 of the most cutting edge ads, which champion inclusion, transcend stereotypes and create an emotional connection between brand and consumer.
- Open to any organization within North America and South America.
- The work must have debuted and appeared more than once in North American or South American media between March 1, 2017 and April 15, 2018.
- Each nomination must be submitted with at least one piece of support material demonstrating the creative.
- It costs $249 to submit an entry.
- There is no limit to how many times an organization can nominate themselves but each nomination must be for a different campaign.
- Different executions of the same campaign should not be nominated separately – it counts as one nomination.
- The deadline for entries is 31 May 2018.
How are the I&C Top 20 chosen?
The Campaign editorial team and industry experts will review all campaign entries and choose 20 brands and their creative teams.
Editor, Campaign US
CCO/ Founder, Badger & Winters
Senior VP, COTY/ CoverGirl
Founder, The Agency Sherpa
Nike, Apple, Axe and Glenfiddich are among the brands defying stereotypes and including underrepresented people.
A diverse global team breathed new life into a tired brand by challenging the notions of masculinity it once helped promote.
Brad Jakeman, Marc Strachan, Matthew McCarthy, Tiffany Warren and Kevin Brady host a half-day of frank conversation about inclusivity and creativity in the ad business.