Modern marketing is all about fusing art and science, balancing data and creativity and developing a robust customer journey. That’s what we want you to do: to create an epic journey for our readers on Campaign’s cover wrap. The winning entry will cover the front and back of our first print magazine edition of 2018 – which will be everywhere at CES, read by the Fortune 1,000 CMOs and distributed to all of our Campaign UK subscribers.
All entries must be completely original work and will be judged by an industry panel. This is your opportunity to show the whole industry your creative firepower. The winning creative team will be featured on the front of the magazine, get noticed by clients and receive significant free publicity for winning. As well as showcasing the work on the Campaign cover wrap, we'll write an online profile piece on the winner and distribute it across our global network.
The winning work will:
- Stand out
- Impress our judges
- Talk to our global, cross-industry audience of marketers, agencies, media and tech professionals
- Speak to an audience at CES
- Capture the 'epic journey' theme
To enter, you must:
- Submit a completely original front and back cover design – it must Campaign’s logo and barcode in its current size and placement – with no exceptions to the rule.
- Include a short creative rationale to accompany your creative, no more than 100 words