Cover Hack invited creatives to design the wrap of our February print edition, in partnership with Ai Media Group. Bozboz's 'Cyborg Creep' won - but who missed out? Here's 10 of the best...
Brighton-based digital agency Bozboz win Campaign's cover-wrap creative competition - judged by Claire Beale, Jonathan Mildenhall and David Droga
Time to hack Campaign's cover
Campaign, in partnership with Ai Media Group, calls for standout creatives from agencies and brands to steal our first cover in 2018.
Here’s how: Modern marketing is all about fusing art and science, balancing data and creativity and developing a robust customer journey. That’s what we want you to do: to create an epic journey for our readers on Campaign’s cover.
We'll publish the winning entry our first print edition of 2018 – which will be everywhere at CES, catching the eye of Fortune – 1000 CMOs – as well as being sent to Campaign's global subscribers.
You are designing the cover wrap (see image below), the design that surrounds the editorial cover of the magazine, front and back, and in the same paper stock.
All entries must be completely original work and will be judged by an industry panel. This is a chance to show the whole industry your creative firepower.
The winning work will…
- Stand out – naturally
- Talk to our global, cross-industry audience of marketers, agencies, media and tech professionals
- Sparkle through the dazzle of CES
- Capture the 'epic journey' theme.
To enter, you must…
- Submit a completely original front and back cover design – it must have Campaign’s logo and barcode in its current size and placement – with no exceptions
- Include a short creative rationale of your work, no more than 100 words
Who can enter Everyone.
Entry deadline 7 November 2017