Yesterday, the IPA and Campaign unveiled the ten women it had chosen as leaders of the future as part of its Women of Tomorrow initiative. In the video below, the judges explain why they chose each of the women.
Maisie McCabe, the news editor of Campaign, co-chaired the judges alongside Blackett.
The other judges included Tess Alps, the executive chairman of Thinkbox; Camilla Harrisson, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi; Susanna Dinnage, the executive vice-president and managing director at Discovery Networks UK & Ireland; Sarah Golding, the chief executive and partner at CHI & Partners, and Catherine Kehoe, the managing director, retail brands and marketing at Lloyds Banking Group.
The initiative was held in association with TLC, Facebook and the recruitment company Daniel Marks.
The list of winners included:
- Kit Altin, planning director at Leo Burnett
- Laura Chaibi, senior director of international research at Yahoo
- Nazia Du Bois, head of global cultural strategy at Ogilvy & Mather
- Kathryn Ellis, senior planner at Bray Leino, formerly Karmarama
- Vibha George, programme director at VCCP
- Alice Hooper, board account director at Leo Burnett
- Sophie Lewis, senior planner at Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO
- Felicity Long, head of digital at Carat
- Lucy-Anne Ronayne, creative director at Work Club
- Emily Samways, business director at Karmarama