The Duke’s, Duchess’ and Marquess’ courses have all been recognised in recent years in Golf World Magazine’s top 100 courses in the world. They are set in the heart of stunning woodland on the historic Woburn Estate and it is this provenance that gives the club and courses such character.
While the setting is quiet and secluded, the club is centrally located and easy to reach at just over an hour from London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge. It lies only 10 minutes from junction 13 of the M1 and has excellent rail links from Euston to Milton Keynes and St Pancras to Flitwick. Luton airport is also just 35 minutes away.
- A selection of golf day packages are available and corporate golf days can also be adapted to suit your individual requirements.
- Entertain your non-golfers with an introduction to golf session with one of our PGA professionals
- A £3.5 million clubhouse renovation completed last year, brought Woburn’s off course services up to the same excellent standard as its three courses.
- April 2012 saw the opening of a new, innovative facility at the club. The new Woburn Performance Centre makes Woburn one of the first clubs in the UK to offer a full indoor fitting centre, complete with the latest GC2 launch monitor. Run a nearest the pin or longest drive challenge in our Performance Centre, where we can stream live footage to your function room
- Host your board or executive meetings around your golf day in either the Hay Room, (for up to 30 guests) or Poulter Room, (for up to 20 guests)
- Evening golf dinners for up to 200 guests can be hosted in The Bedford Suite in the clubhouse
- Stay over in our estate hotel The Inn at Woburn, which offers 48 bedrooms and seven character cottages
Our team of professionals will help you arrange an exclusive, bespoke golf day and can assist with all aspects of planning. Discover a level of service and attention to detail that reflects the values of which Woburn is justly proud, for a truly inspiring day.