The competition, brought to you by Event and Wembley City (the 85 acre estate that surrounds Wembley Stadium) and worth thousands of pounds, will see the winner take up exhibition space on FA Cup Final day, on Olympic Way (better known as Wembley Way).
The prize will also incorporate two extra sampling roamers and four single banners (see pic on left).
But how do you win this fantastic prize?
Email email@example.com with Wembley City Competition in the subject line telling us your plans for the event space in no more than 100 words. Make sure you leave full contact details, job title, etc, as well.
The competition closes on 9 April and the winner will be announced in the week beginning 12 April.
If you want to know more about Wembley City, the event opportunities and packages available, call 0207 478 9531 and ask for either Andy or Rachel. Alternatively you can email them:
Herewith the terms and conditions:
1. Prize is for FA Cup Final on the 15th May 2010 at Wembley City.
2. Prize comprises of 1x exhibition space (no smaller than 24m x 4m, although winner does not need to use the entire space!), 2x sampling roamers, and 4x single banners on Olympic Way only. There is no cash alternative. The prize excludes any costs associated with accepting the prize such as production and installation, licensing and staffing.
3. Prize winner is liable for supplying all necessary documentation including £5m public liability insurance, risk assessment, method statement and completed contract. This will involve a minimum of one meeting with Wembley (London) Ltd at Wembley.
4. Wembley (London) Ltd reserves the right to decline the advertiser, or move the prize to an alternative event, should the prize winner's brand conflict with any of Wembley City's existing sponsorship or advertising obligations. The decision of Wembley (London) Ltd is final in this regard. The winner and advertiser must not present themselves in such a way that they suggest they are official partner of the Stadium, any events of the 15th of May, or Wembley City.
5. All advertising and promotional material and publicity must be approved by Wembley (London) Ltd in advance. The decision of Wembley (London) Ltd is final in this regard.
6. The prize-winner will be requested to participate in photography and post event publicity. Any publicity surrounding the winner must be controlled and authorised by Wembley (London) Ltd.
7. From time to time, Wembley (London) Ltd would like to contact you with details of promotions or offers at Wembley City. Please notify us on application if you do not want to receive these offers.
To leave a comment register and let us know your thoughts.