Organised to raise significant funds for children with special needs, this year sees the event move from Roundhouse in Camden to Old Billingsgate Market. The exclusive fundraiser will be hosted by charity founder Natalia Vodianova and supermodel Karlie Kloss, while 500 tickets are available for £1,000 a pop.
The event will take place on 20 February.
Guests will be treated to a Veuve Clicquot champagne reception and entertainment courtesy of Warner Music Group, including performances from Blonde and K Stewart. The venue will play host to a huge range of luxury brand experiences led by ‘headliner’ Euphoria Calvin Klein, which promises a Guns 'n' Orchids game alongside other activations.
Other attractions include…
- Dior’s treasure island, hosted by veteran supermodel Erin O’Connor
- Stella McCartney’s arcade games
- Louis Vuitton’s pop a balloon challenge
- Dom Pérignon champagne hoopla
- Celebrity Donkey Derby, supported by Condé Nast International Luxury Conference
- The Givenchy Tattoo Parlour
- Fendi’s live fashion illustrations
- The Rolls-Royce Dawn Drophead Photoshoot Booth
- The House of Guerlain with singer Pixie Lott
Ageny Inca is working with the Naked Heart Foundation to produce the event.
Vodianova said: "The World’s First Fabulous Fund Fair was a totally new and different approach to fundraising and I’m so glad that it worked - and even exceeded all our expectations.
"I'm very excited that this real dream-come-true Fund Fair, full of the most popular amusements, fabulous people, impressive brands and truly unconventional fundraising, is back for even more fun in 2016."
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.