"Marketers aren’t spending enough time on mobile apps. They need to think harder about how to tell their impactful stories and get a return for their content because consumers are living in their smartphone apps."
– Lisa Utzschneider, chief revenue officer, Yahoo
"Consumers are using Twitter as a discovery platform, but we’re seeing problems like advertisers haven’t even optimised their landing pages for mobile."
– Adam Bain, president of global revenue and partnerships, Twitter
"We all refer to our smartphone as our third arm. That’s why it’s creepy when ads pop up inside them."
– Jonathan Oliver, global head of innovation, Microsoft
"Tie yourself to the big, heavily used popular apps, and work out how to integrate into that"
– Geoffrey Ramsey, chairman, Econsultancy
"Mobile is a huge game changer in terms of how people do what they want to do immediately...and where that can take marketers is a huge opportunity."
– Laura Desmond, CEO, Starcom Mediavest Group
"Understanding how to connect with people on their mobile has been an exciting development in working creatively with brands."
– Laura Jordan Bambach, creative partner, Mr President
"There will be more and more native advertising in 2016. I’m looking forward to seeing how brands will continue to engage with mobile, with a more unified approach."
– Cristina Constandache, VP business partnerships, Cheetah Ad Platform