1. Pizza Hut "the dangers of selfie sticks" by Shareability
The spoof tells of the dangers of selfie sticks, as used by "those fabulous narce artists". It offers advice such as, give exposure to other objects and people in the room.
The ad for the big flavour dipper pizza has been shared 81,904 times in the past week.
2. Fundacion Agentina de Transplante Hepatico "the man and the dog" by DDB Worldwide
The emotional ad shows the relationship between a man and his dog. When the owner becomes ill and goes to hospital the dog waits for days outside the hospital until a young woman in a wheelchair comes out. The dog’s eyes light up and it embraces her.
The ad encourages people to become an organ donor. It has been shared 49,377 times this week.
3. Delta "the internetest safety video on the internet" by Wieden & Kennedy, New York
The airline has created a spoof safety video featuring popular internet characters such as "Charlie bit my finger". It has been shared 40,814 times this week.
4. Pepsi "#PepsiChallenge: hold my Pepsi" by International Idols Agency
The ad shows celebs taking part in challenges. Usher walks on hot coals and Serena Williams participates in a fashion catwalk. The ad was shared 29,418 times in the past seven days.
5. Turkish Airlines "wedding above the clouds with Turkish Airlines"
A couple who met on a Turkish Airlines flight get married 30,000 feet in the air in this ad, which takes the fifth spot. The ad was in second place last week and has been shared 19,505 times this week.
6. Cerveza Cristal "la sed está intacta"
The ad shows a tense football game and promotes the beer as people watch the game. It has been shared 14,749 times this week.
7. Adidas Football "the football revolution is coming"
The ad is made up of cuts different footballers and managers explaining how the game has changed, to promote the new football boots from Adidas. The ad has been shared 11,925 times this week.
8. Philips "Afeitadora Corporal Philips Serie 1000"
A how-to video for the new electrical razor. It has been shared 11,749 times in the past seven days.
9. Volvo "Avicii – feeling good" by Forsman & Bodenfors
The spot documents the life of the DJ and producer Avicii and shows him taking time away from his music career. It was shared 11,148 times this week.
10. Marvel and Samsung "assemble part 2" by 72andSunny
Celebs and two fans dress in Avengers costumes. The ad has been shared 10,708 times.
The chart has been created by Unruly.