1. Always "#LikeAGirl – unstoppable" by Leo Burnett Toronto
The ad is the second instalment in the 'Like A Girl' campaign, which aims to increase girls’ confidence.
The documentary-style spot asks young girls what their limitations are and encourages them to write them on a large white box.
It was in sixth place last week. In the past seven days it has been shared 105,562 times.
2. PBS "Sherlock: a first look at the Sherlock special"
The ad reveals to fans a scene from the new show. It has been shared 96,410 times this week.
3. Kleenex "unlikely best friends" by VSA Partners USA
The ad shows a man in a wheelchair becoming best friends with a puppy that has also lost the use of its legs. It was last week’s top spot. This week it has been shared 76,509 times.
4. Pampers "pooface" by Saatchi & Saatchi London
The ad shows the faces babies pull, in slow motion, when they are having a poo. At the end there is a shot of the Pampers baby wipes and text that reads, "Don’t fear the mess!" The ad has been shared 54,358 times.
5. Turkish Airlines "#DelightfulStories: Jonas Kirsch/ One Way Ticket
The film follows a man on his trip to Istanbul to see the work of Mimar Sinan, the architect. It has been shared 33,061 times this week.
6. Samsung Mobile "surf – we are greater than I" by 72andSunny Amsterdam
This spot has been created in partnership with the World Surf League. It follows surfers and explains the mind of the surfing community, such as the love and hate they get from the public.
It has been shared 18,583 times this week.
7. Sony PlayStation "Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Shadows of Evil Zombies Reveal Trailer" by Sony PlayStation
The spot promotes the new game, and has been shared 17,227 times this week.
8. DC Entertainment "’The Matter of Family’ Batgirl DLC - Official Trailer" by DC Entertainment
The trailer gives fans an insight into the new game. It has been shared 15,970 times in the past seven days.
9. M&M’s "M&M’s Crispy Days of Thunder Trailer"
The video is a spoof of Days of Thunder, the 1990 American auto racing film. It follows an M&M’s racing car and the team enjoying crispy M&M’s.
The film was shared 15,088 times in the past week.
10. Coca-Cola "EL SMS" by Pereira and O’Dell New York
The video follows the friendship between two boys. When one realises his friend is gay he is happy for him. The ad has been shared 13,276 times this week.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.