Time to hack Campaign's cover
Campaign, in partnership with AI Media Group, calls for standout creatives from agencies and brands to steal our first cover in 2018.
Here’s how: Modern marketing is all about fusing art and science, balancing data and creativity and developing a robust customer journey. That’s what we want you to do: to create an epic journey for our readers on Campaign’s cover.
We'll publish the winning entry our first print edition of 2018 – which will be everywhere at CES, catching the eye of Fortune – 1000 CMOs – as well as being sent to Campaign's global subscribers.
All entries must be completely original work and will be judged by an industry panel. This is a chance to show the whole industry your creative firepower.
The winning work will…
- Stand out – naturally
- Talk to our global, cross-industry audience of marketers, agencies, media and tech professionals
- Sparkle through the dazzle of CES
- Capture the 'epic journey' theme.
To enter, you must…
- Submit a completely original front and back cover design – it must have Campaign’s logo and barcode in its current size and placement – with no exceptions
- Include a short creative rationale of your work, no more than 100 words
Who can enter Everyone.
Entry deadline 12 November 2017