1. Budweiser "lost puppy" by Anomaly
A lost puppy looking for his way home encounters a hungry wolf, but when his barks are heard by his horse friends they come to his rescue. The Super Bowl ad has been shared 1.15 million times.
2. Microsoft "Microsoft HoloLens – transform your world with holograms" by Microsoft
The video promotes the Microsoft HoloLens which allows users to view holograms wherever they choose to. This includes at home watching football or at work looking at a computer-aided drawing of a new product. The spot has been shared 148,387 times.
3. Victoria’s Secret "don’t drop the ball" by Victoria’s Secret
The ad shows Victoria’s Secret models playing football, and reminding viewers not to "drop the ball" on Valentine’s Day. It has been shared 45,917 times.
4. Sport England "this girl can" by FCB Inferno
Top of last week’s chart, this video promotes everyday women playing sports. It has been shared 45,676 times this week.
5. Bud Light "new bottles, new Super Bowl commercial, same ol' #UpForWhatever" by Energy BBDO
The ad shows a man at a bar and Bud Light taking him to a party where he gets to play a life-size version of Pac-Man. It has been shared 40,059 times over the past week.
6. Adidas "there will be haters" by Iris
Gareth Bale, James Rodríguez, Luis Suárez and Karim Benzema star in this ad, which shows off their "shiny new boots." It has been shared 36,528 times this week.
7. Carl’s Jr "the all-natural burger – too hot for TV" by 72andSunny
Charlotte McKinney, a Florida-born model, features in the Super Bowl ad promoting the "all natural burger" from the fast-food chain Carl’s Jr.
The film shows her walking through a market apparently going "all natural" with men staring at her. At the end the camera pans out and she is wearing a small bikini and bites into the burger. The ad has been shared 31,148 times.
8. Fanpage.it "slap her?" by Fanpage.it
The video by the Italian news site makes it into the chart for another week. It shows boys’ reactions to violence against women. It was shared 24,129 times this week.
9. M&M’s "fans" by BBDO New York
The yellow M&M misunderstands the red M&M's instruction to "tell our fans" that crispy M&Ms are back. It has been shared 16,124 times this week.
10. Old Spice "nightmare face" by Wieden & Kennedy
The ad opens with a man asking another man to "Shave off that nasty beard, weirdo!" before noticing that he has been talking to himself. He wakes up from his nightmare, realizes he has married himself and shaves away himself. It was shared 15,791 times this week.
This article first appeared on campaignlive.co.uk.